There are many great takeaways from this course, a few of my favorites that come to mind are the below:
- Understanding what the strategies are that effective managers use as a way to adapt when in ambiguous and tempestuous environments.
- Understanding how business operations are impacted by distinctions in sociocultural, political and economic environments.
- Understanding what components influence moral development and a managers ethical decision making process.
- Learning about the different techniques that inform the managerial decision making process such as after action reviews, brain storming and evidence based management.
- Learning about the social learning theory and reinforcement perspective and how these techniques are used by managers to motivate their employees.